FAVOURITE GADGET

Hi! Maybe it seems very common but my cell phone is my favourite gadget, and represent the beginning of my economic independence because I buy with my money that I got working in the summer, I needes it, never had one that was completely mine and that worked well ,it gives me tranquility that my parents did not have to spend on that.
                                      Imagen relacionada
With that I can to do many things, for example I see "memes" all the day, is very fun, I take photos, study, call or chat with my friends, boyfriend and family, wich I find very important because I can not always be with them, also I read a lot of my career is interesting and complement my studies.
                               
                                 Resultado de imagen para adiccion a memes
I should confess that I use it too, for the previous reasons and I do not feel proud it takes a lot of your time.
My life without that would not be a disgrase, no way, even the tecnology is very harmful and sometimes you get away.
Bye Everybody!

Comentarios

  1. Yes, I share your opinion, society could develop in a better way between them.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. It's great that you've bought your cell phone by yourself , congratulation on that first step

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I'm glad you bought the cell phone with your work and effort. Congratulations

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Memes are the best thing that could happen to the internet.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. so many peaople choose their phones, I think that it´s very intresting

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario