PHOFIAS

 MY DREAMS AT THE NIGHT
I am a person who dreams a lot, and who also remembers them, since I was a child I had some strange dreams, some very good but others scary, sometimes I even got stuck in them without being able to escape, others where I felt pain, it seems my brain is very creative and active at night, Some not makes sense, with others I felt as if they were really happening. It is for this reason that I have a lot of respect for them and I try not to be afraid of my own imagination but sometimes it overcomes me.

LOSE SOMEONE I LOVE
It seems incredible, but I have never lost a loved one, or my grandfather, my uncle or my cousin, they all continue in my life, I know that when something happens I will feel a huge and devastating pain, it will change my life forever and I'll never see it with the same innocence, it's something we have something to go through, but it seems too creepy to lose such an important part of my existence.

THE END OF THE PLANET EARTH
Our house is a wonderful place, I have spent my best moments in this place, but every year I have seen how it is getting sick, sometimes I feel that we are extraterrestrials and that we have come to invade it to leave it Without leaving anything as an ending in the movies, I hope that this wonderful paradise never die and animals and plants do not suffer the consequences of OUR acts as a species, and remain in their only space in the universe.

wow! I am a person who has many fears, I should work on that.




I'm also very scared of clowns, they're horrible

Comentarios

  1. I also believe that the humans invaded the planet! Because the human is the worst enemy oh himself.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario