HISTOLOGY

Hi! I hope you are well! today I took about my favorite subject  in my  second semester, although I need a lot of time to study and in the first test I did not very well, I enjoy study for this, some topics I like more than others but in general its funny, and I really like to see exciting things all Wednesday in the microscope, it is incredible, I can not believe that so many things happen inside our body, we are a world.

It's a  really complete subject and with this, you can understand many things, and I had never even thought about how well all organisms work, it's beautiful how we can relate everything, I hope it is a successful semester because the other year I will continue studying for this, and I hope to continue to marvel at every new thing I discover.

I also like anatomy a lot, although memorizing so many things becomes complicated sometimes, is very interesting and is directly related to what I will do in the future as a doctor so I am so happy her in favet, although at this point I am very stressed.
I hope also you are happy :) 
It is a universe 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario