MY HEROS

I love this team of heros, I discovered it recently but I fell completely in love, I talk about "the guardians of the galaxy"  I like everything about this plot, his comedy, his complementarity, his way of relating everything to the camaraderie and the love between friends, and especially to Groot and Rocket, they are wonderful, his friendship reaches a point where rudeness does not exist for the raccoon grumpy , beats him the kindness of the nice Groot that with their actions shows their great commitment to the team, are the most amazing and the cause of why this team of superheroes at least on the big screen completely stole my heart, I recomend these movies, because one feels every battle like yours and is the most great.


And in the second place the two wonderful super heroines, black widow of avengers and the wonder woman, each with a strength that empowers any woman, change the perception of weakness of our gender and turn it into pure power, watch them fight in each battle Looking incredible, it fills my heart with pride, they are perfect and a great example for all future generations of girls, who do not always have to be princesses or barbies.


Comentarios

  1. I love the guardians of galaxy, specially Pete and his sense of humor!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. It would be interesting a fight between the two superheroines (I don't know if that was already made, I only know about a movie with superman vs batman)

    ResponderBorrar

  3. I want to see those movies !!! You always say you want to see them.
    bye bye.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario